HOY is a first for Sydney Harbour commuters – ferries on demand. Forget timetables, crowded trains, buses and traffic. The HOY app brings the boat to you when you need it.
The first services started in December 2018 and operate:
- Between Elizabeth Bay Marina and Circular Quay Harbour Master Steps
- From $5.90 per trip
- Monday to Friday excluding public holidays
- Mornings 7:00am to 9:30am
- Afternoons 4:15pm to 7:30pm
- Garden Island Wharf is currently not available due to ongoing construction work
- On Friday evenings during Vivid (24 May, 31 May, 07 June & 14 June) the vessel will depart Circular Quay from Wharf 6 instead of Harbour Master Steps
Why we're in demand:
Support our Elizabeth Bay Ferry
- Encourage a local business to put up a poster
- Share your experience on social media
- Tell a friend, or better yet, bring them along
No payment or ticket redemption required until you board the ferry.
The most enjoyable way to travel to and from work in our Harbour city!
Child (4-15 years) $5.00
Save with an eTravelPass:
15-Trip passes, valid for up to 365-days
Adult $5.90 per trip
Child $3.50 per trip
Download the HOY App
The HOY app lets you book your ferry, get an estimated arrival time and tracks your journey - all on your phone!
Download the Captain Cook Cruises App
- Purchase an Elizabeth Bay multi-trip eTravelPass with the Captain Cook Cruises app and save
- Simply tap-on with your mobile device when boarding
- Find out more information about eTravelPasses
Captain Cook Cruises and our new HOY On Demand Water Transport are thrilled to be part of a new series exploring the future of transport tech from the team behind That Start Up Show and supported by Transport NSW. It’s called MOVE hosted by Stephanie Bendixsen. Watch it now!